The Inside Housing Development Awards are free and easy to enter.
Each entry form requires you to provide the following:
- For developments: some factual information on the development (see below)
- For team categories: a 150 word brief overview of the team
- Answers to two questions; the first asks you to summarise your pitch in 100 words and the second asks you to state why the development or team should win the award in 1,000 words
- Two high-quality horizontal photographs related to your submission (such as a photo of the individual or team) to appear on screen and potentially within the awards programme on the night if you are shortlisted.
- Up to three pieces of supporting evidence (Please provide where available: a site plan, a block plan (for blocks/flats/multi-occupancy), a dwelling plan for an individual home, and visuals/CGIs of the outside elevations. Please note that the judges will not be able to read lengthy pitch documents and this will not be used during shortlisting, so make sure that your entry statement is clear and persuasive. Judges will refer to supporting evidence only when considering the finalists and deciding on the winners.
- Two high quality landscape images to represent your development/team/entry. These will be used on large screens at the awards ceremony if you are shortlisted. By entering you are agreeing that Inside Housing can use/publish the images supplied.
Factual information required for developments:
- Number of homes
- Status of development (completed, in construction or in receipt of planning permission)
- Expected completion date (if not yet completed)
- Setting (urban, suburban or rural)
- Number of storeys
- Total cost of development
To begin your submission, please click here.
You do not have to complete your entry in one go. Partially complete entries can be saved for later and can be edited right up until the entry deadline (Friday 20 July).
After starting your first category, you may enter another category by clicking ‘New submission’ on the left hand side of the page.
If you experience any technical difficulties with your entry or have any queries, please contact Eleanor.email@example.com or call 0207 772 8435.